Friday, June 1, 2012

Enough is enough!

I read in the news today that the USA passed the bill making it legal to abort a baby based on its gender...you don't want a girl...Bye bye baby....you don't want a boy...so long, son!  My mind just can NOT grasp that my country would allow such a thing.  I have never believed in abortion, but this surpasses anything they have done before!  Who made us God that we should decide such things?  Who made it okay to kill a baby up to one week before it is due to be born and call it legal abortion?  I  get angry when I read about babies that have been aborted late term, but due to a "mistake" the baby is born alive and then is left to die, and nursing staffs are refused the right to give them comfort or help.  If a mother decided her preemie baby's life wasn't going to be good and left it to die, she would go to jail for killing her child.  But people can choose to do this before and it is okay...oh...and the next step will be allowing people to destroy their child if it isn't perfect.  It is already happening in Holland. 


We had a friend who was a severe diabetic and when she was pregnant with her 3rd child, she was told the baby was no good and she should abort.  She refused...her perfectly normal daughter is now the mother of a beautiful baby boy of her own!  My own Kelsey was going to be aborted without them even informing us what they were going to do, but we figured it out.  They said my foetus wasn't developing like it should, it was tubal, and several other things, none of which were the truth.  That "no good foetus" will be 23 in July.  She is beautiful, normal, and is now the mom of a beautiful baby boy as well.

This isn't my usual post, but this is something that is a subject dear to my heart...one that makes me fighting mad to protect all those innocent little lives that didn't ask to be created and then are wiped out like so much garbage.  I believe every life has value...EVERY life.  You who read Elisa's blog (The Crazy Life of a Writing Mom) you know all they went through, fighting to keep their precious baby.  Many people today would scorn them for fighting to keep a child that would have a less than perfect life...but he was precious to them.  Think about it...none of us are perfect in God's sight, but He loves us unconditionally.  I think it is time we start fighting back for the lives of these children.  Enough is enough!

There is a movie out now called "October Baby" about a girl who was an abortion surviver and it s a true story, one everyone should see.  I am enclosing the Youtube trailer of it in this post...  http://youtu.be/I_9l7lEe-AA
Love to all...

14 comments:

  1. I agree with you!! It is unconsciensible (grr, I never remember how to spell that word!) that this is being allowed in our country. God is going to hold us accountable for allowing the deaths of all those sweet babie, I believe. The question is, where will it stop? Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me sick! Although I think calling Kels normal is a bit of an exaggeration! lol
    Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOhhhh! You need a spanking, Miss Lyndee!
      Love you back!

      Delete
  3. Hello! First, I have not heard this... and after gender is discovered that would mean a law opting for an non medical late term abortion which is crazy. And since congress can't seem to pull it's head out of it's butt, and allow for coverage of the birth control pill for medically necessary reasons (cancer related), I'd doubt that what you heard was passed (if anything at all) was true in it's entirely. However, if it was... it's disgusting.

    I am not pro abortion but I am very much pro choice. NO one else should chose what I do with my body or my baby. NO ONE. Doctors can give me options, let me know the facts, circumstances can dictate my decisions. But it's MY choice. Just as it was YOUR choice to chose, and Elisa's and Melynda's. (I have followed them both for over a year)

    And honestly, I am glad that this is in the news. Because it is only a select group of wackos that would actually abort a perfectly healthy baby based on gender alone. For, if it was common place, it would not be in the news... and that would be a horrific "norm". One that I could not live with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juli...I actually read it on the aol news. It made me feel sick to think about it. This is what they do in China because they all want boy babies and they are only legally allowed to have one child. I believe every child is a precious gift, boy or girl, "perfect" or not. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <oh, and in the state of Illinois, it is legal to abort up to one week before the due date and, as I said, nurses are forbidden to do anything if they baby survives. They are forced to leave them cold and shivering on a table, and some have even been found in the trash (alive) andone nurse was sanctioned because she couldn't stand it and picked up the baby and rocked it until it died. She went to Washington and testified trying to get the law revoked. This is all a matter of record. You can look it up to see. We can all "Choose"...except that innocent little baby. The baby didn't "choose" to be conceived, and it certainly wouldn't "choose to be hacked into pieces and vacuumed out of existance...sorry...not trying to be ugly...just find this to be so unacceptable. I feel the choice is made when 2 people commit to an act that can create a living being.

      Delete
    2. I agree that late term abortion is horrific and wrong. There is just no reason with all the people who WANT babies (regardless of their health) to adopt. I could even say that I personally don't believe in late term ones in the case where it effects the mother's health, because in most cases, the mother knows her risks long before. As for what goes on in China... it's ridiculous. And honestly, if a society seeks to rid itself of females... they will not survive long.

      But I still stand my ground on the right to chose. There are some cases where children have been conceived without consent. And I believe that that mother should have a say in weather she carries a baby full term especially since she had no say in being raped. Regardless of what that choice is.

      Delete
  5. A young boy we know saw a bumper sticker that said "Keep abortion legal and safe".....he looked at his mama and asked "safe for who....doesn't the baby always die?" And that is the entire truth of the matter......each and ever precious child was once a fetus or as one person said to me "a clump of cells" .......well God knit together each and every one of those cells well before they were ever even thought of in the womb! I am so tired of the way our country has just gone so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People try to "ignore" that it isn't just cells...it is a living baby from the tim those first 2 cells connect. I saw one state passed a law saying a woman had to have a sonogram BEFORE she had an abortion...the federal gov't is trying to stop that law. I know that if they DO see that little being it will be next to impossible to wipe it out of existence!

      Delete
  6. Joy I really can't even find adequate words to describe how disgusting all this is about how low our country has become. The idea of a live baby in the trash goes beyond words. It needed to be said and I hope the right people see this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odie, it is mind boggling what mankind has sunken to. An you were right about praying for the poor nurses. The one I wrote about...she quit being a nurse because she refused to let that happen and stand by and do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This subject is very dear to my heart as well. Thank you for mentioning me. I think babies like Zeke are so proud of people like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear to mine, too, Elisa! You are a wonderful example oftrue mother love. I have another friend who found out at the 6 mo. mark that her baby had no skull. She carried that baby the next 3 months knowing if it survived birth it wiulkd still only live a very fe hours at most. She firmly refused an abortion, and she and her hubby have never regretted their choice. He was born alive and they got to hold him and cherish him for a shor time before he went to be with Jesus. I think O him and Zeke and my 2 babies up there having a great time, perfect and whole and happy!

      Delete